- Amelia Colley, M.D., FAAP
- Philip Dawson, M.D., FAAP
- Scott Iwashyna, M.D., FAAP
9606 Patterson Ave., Richmond, VA 23229
(804) 740-6171 office | (804) 741-3105 Fax
A small practice dedicated to personalized care for your child's health and wellness.
Insurance & Billing
Health Plan Participation
We participate with most major insurance companies, but always check with your insurance carrier to see if West End Pediatrics is on your insurance plan.
If we do not participate with your insurance company, you may request a receipt at the end of each visit and file to your insurance for possible reimbursement.
Our business office can offer you a number of different methods of payment whether insured or self-pay. Please note we accept all major credit cards. For all other business questions please contact our business office at (804) 740-2527 or connect with us online.
If your insurance company requires a referral or authorization for specialists, lab facilities or emergency room visits, you will need to contact our referral coordinator (804-740-6171). Please note most insurance companies do not allow back dated referrals. Therefore, you may be responsible for the full balance of your charges if prior referral/authorization is not obtained.
Please remember the following notice policies:
- EMERGENCY ROOM VISITS: Notify us the following business day
- SPECIALIST VISITS: Please schedule your appointment before calling our office. 72 hrs prior notice required
- LAB TESTING: 72 hrs prior notice required
- OUT OF AREA: Contact your insurance company’s member services department to locate a participating physician in that area.
Contact our Referral Coordinator by phone (804) 740-6171 or request a referral online.
Contact Business Office
Have a question about billing? We have an answer through our on-line billing contact form. We will respond by secure email within 1-2 business days.The business office is open Monday through Friday and can be reached at 804-740-6171.